Crystal Beach

When I think of Crystal Beach I think back to all the weekends I spent growing up down there. Summers were spent boogie boarding, fishing off the cut, going to the water slide, riding Go-Karts, bonfires on the beach, and GOLF CARTS!!! The community of Crystal Beach and Gilchrist  is unique. You often times find down to Earth folks who are looking to get away from the busy life back home. People who come here usually come here because its where their family always went and they are passing down the tradition. Everyone's the same down here, all work hard to make a living, and once Friday hits its load up the truck, get the RV and off we go to put up our canopy on the beach and toss out a line or play catch. This community lives deep inside me and I would love to add people to the Bolivar family!

Search Crystal Beach Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 16518065
$315,000
Port Bolivar, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Southeast Texa
Featured picture for the property 90094534
$315,000
Crystal Beach, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Cobb Real Estate
Featured picture for the property 96965765
$655,000
Crystal Beach, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Swede's Real Estate LLC
Featured picture for the property 44729796
$285,900
Crystal Beach, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Crystal Beach Club Properties
Updated Sep 19, 2019 3:16:pm. Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.

Today's Market Trends for Crystal Beach *

$406,750

0.02%

$230

0%

-0.02%

August

July

0.02%

-0.02%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable